UltiPro Analyst - Cranbury Township
Compensation: $90,390.00 - $159,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Title:HRIS Analyst / UltiPro
Position: 6-month Contract
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Hourly rate: $50-65/hr
This is a contract role, 100% onsite.
Our client, a manufacturing company located in Cranbury, NJ, is looking for a Contract Senior HRIS Analyst.
**Must be a UltiPro Master, have a strong technical acumen with the ability tomap the system and open up new modules in it.**
This position will be responsible for providing the Human Resources department with data management and reporting support. This role will also be responsible for working closely with members of the HR team to ensure that HR data is captured accurately and data integrity is maintained. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree and experience working with HRIS and database management.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate HRIS activities, including performing system maintenance, ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, developing reports and documenting processes.
- Lead HRIS configuration of all HR annual processes, including Performance Management and Compensation Planning.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Partner with HR and business partners to define HR business processes and create documentation to support input and maintenance of data into HRIS to support these processes.
- Ensure processes are in place to maintain integrity and accuracy of all data input, managed and reported through the HRIS.
- Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot Human Resource Information System, and other human resources computer applications and systems.
- Serve as HRIS subject matter expert, documenting processes, training employees and creating process guides for managers on various HR processes.
- Lead projects which impact data maintenance on the HRIS, including mass updates.
- Create custom reports and assist with the development of an HR data dashboard.
- Act as administrator to create security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce the security access to data.
- Manage security roles and employee and manager access in the system.
- Follow all environmental, health and safety protocols.
- Provide support for safety and environmental initiatives.
- Proactively attempt to prevent all accidents and eliminate unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrate managements commitment to safety.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems is required; Human Resources is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar or related field.
- Payroll, compensation, systems analysis and information technology experience preferred.
- Experience with HRIS and database management.
- UltiPro (Ultimate Software) experience required.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data analytic, data architect, data engineer, data integration, data integrity, data management, erp, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...