Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer
Compensation: $97,810.00 - $143,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manufacturing Engineer - Growing Aerospace Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
We are a manufacturer of composite aerospace components for OEM and tier-one manufacturers of commercial and military programs. A 100% aerospace focused company, we are a pioneer in the manufacturing and development of complex hand lay-up composites for engine & structural components, fairings, flight control surfaces, and composite ducting.
If you are a Quality Assurance Engineer, then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Support of existing parts and programs in production
- Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
- Work with machine shops to repair/replace production tooling
- Design and improve manufacturing processes
- Understand the production and supply chain strategies in use and their impact on production flow and plant layout.
- Understand the importance of constraints to flow and apply continuous improvement methodologies to optimize constraint utilization.
- Continuously seek to improve the touch time to total time ratio (5T Ratio).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...