Job Juncture in Dayton, OH
- Industry: Manufacturing - Production/Plant Management
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $102,500.00 - 126,280.00 / Year*
The Production Scheduler is responsible for scheduling finished goods for the plant so raw material can be ordered. They will monitor finished good inventory levels. They are also involved with evaluating planned and proposed material/process changes; identifying and resolving customer problems; and involved with Bill of Materials for current and new launches within a JIT (just in time) environment.
Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Maintain parameters and data in SAP.
- Involved with Bill of Materials for current and new product launches.
- Monitor flow of goods in and out and correct manufacturing plans accordingly. Communicate any changes to the plan to manufacturing as needed.
- Develop master schedules based on history and sales.
- Maintain schedule agreements with customers.
- Forecasting of capacity planning in regards to material, equipment and labor with new business
- Inventory management of finished goods.
- Continual improvement of increasing utilization of plant performance and capabilities
- Plans and coordinates introduction of new parts and phase out of old.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies between shipments and orders & in constant communication with customers.
- Responsible for cycle counting finished goods to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Investigates causes of significant discrepancies of finished goods in order to prevent re-occurrence.
- Identifies potential slow moving finished good inventory for review and disposition.
- Maintains adequate inventories to support operations while minimizing inventory investments.
- Defers or expedites orders depending on customer needs.
- Manages perpetual inventory against physical count of stock and adjusts errors and investigates variances.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience an automotive manufacturing plant.
- 3-5 years experience in Master Scheduler/Materials Planning or related field.
- Strong knowledge of SAP is required.
- Ability to make quick decisions in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work an off shift.
Associated topics: cultivate, fork lift, lawn, manage, plant management, production management, prune, scanner, transplant, watering
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!