Employment Type: Full-Time
JAC Products is a leading Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier seeking dedicated individuals that will thrive in a growing, fast-paced team environment! Safety and quality are key priorities at JAC Products – we follow the most stringent policies and procedures to ensure compliance in order to best take care of our employees and our customers.
As a Quality Manager, you will manage and direct the Quality function in our new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Napoleon, Ohio. Napoleon, Ohio
- Support the the business strategy through the development, implementation and management of our quality management systems and resources.
- Responsible for the integration of the quality management system into the manufacturing process.
- Establish clear deliverables and development actions for the Quality team to ensure delivery of product to customer specifications.
- Ensure Customer and Supplier concerns are addressed, implementing corrective actions as appropriate through investigating, prioritizing, reporting and escalating issues.
- Effectively allocate appropriate resources and manage PPAP and other required documentation during launches.
- Provide clear direction and established objectives to Quality team members.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Systems Management, or the equivalent, relevant experience
- Five (5) or more years' experience with relevant manufacturing systems, with three (3) years experience in a management role (automotive sector knowledge highly desireable)
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) highly desireable
JAC Products in Napoleon, Ohio offers:
Medical and Prescription
Dental and Vision
Paid Vacations and Holidays
401K with company contributions
Vehicle Purchase Discounts
Life Insurance and Disability Pay
Flexible Spending Accounts
Loading some great jobs for you...