Data Modeler - IT Trailblazers (Woodhaven)
Compensation: $124,506.67 - $170,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
IT Trailblazers LLC
is a Premiere staffing firm specializing in Information Technology Augmentation services, project implementations, upgrades and support services. We're a certified Minority Owned Business, established in 1999, and headquartered in North Brunswick, NJ. As a full service personnel staffing firm we have worked successfully with companies and job seekers. With unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction and expertise across diverse industries, our firm is well-suited to provide staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies, Government organizations as well as small business owners.Requested Qualifications
1. 84-months Data Modeling experience in designing and creating DataMart, Data warehouse using Star & Snowflake Schemas in financial/Insurance industry 9 12
2. 24-months experience with developing and maintaining end to end ETL data pipeline using IBI Data Migrator. 9 12
3. 24-months experience with TIBCO Spotfire Analyst, Web Player and Business Authors, using Iron Python, Java Scripts 4.5 6
4. 18-months experience with Information Builders Software Toolset [WebFOCUS, iWay WebFOCUS Developer Studio, Data Migrator, and RSTAT] 4.5 6
5. 36-months experience in with WCRI data reporting. 7.5 10
6. 24-months experience in developing data warehouse in Workers' Compensation Insurance industry (Medical Billing, Claims, DBL, PFL, Underwriting, Premium and payroll) 7.5 10
7. 84-months experience in Oracle PL/SQL development, including triggers, stored procedures, packages, and advanced query optimization, database design and implementation. 9 12
8. 24-months experience with Innotas 3 4
9. 24-months experience with HP Quality Center 3 4
10. 24-months experience with Blueprint requirement tools 3 4
At ITTB, our dedicated team consists of long term associates and partners - many of whom have been part of our story for over 10 years. Our ethical and supportive environment is a draw for both consultants and clients alike. A fun loving work culture, shared values, work/life balance, and strong investment in personal and organizational development makes IT Trailblazers a second home. ITTB is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, work authorization, age, disability or Veteran status. Please let us know if you require any special accommodation and we will do our best to comply. ITTB looks forward to working with you.
Please reach out to Talent Manager - (Insert) at (insert email address) or (insert phone number) for more details. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...