|Operations Manager |
In the role of Operations Manager, you will be responsible for Coordinating with the transition team, plan and monitor the resource deployment, review the daily operations dashboard, staff planning, work allocations, governance adherence and interacts with the client with the objective to deliver target delivery model, ensure delivery predictability and enhance client satisfaction for the processes within purview within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, resource planning and training, performance management of the team, Service level agreement and process compliance, knowledge management, process re-engineering, resource optimization and overall governance of the team.
Some responsibilities include:
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies