Compensation: $32,260.00 - $46,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Production Specialist will be supporting the packaging area for finished good.
Production Specialist Responsibilities:
- Operate all equipment and perform all duties in accordance with current SOP and GMP requirements.
- Maintain necessary supplies for the packaging area
- Accurately record and maintain all necessary records in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Move finished product from the packaging areas to the designated storage area
- Support efforts within the packaging areas as necessary to maintain proper production flow
- Change product sifter screens as directed in accordance with current SOPs
- Change bag house bags and clean storage bins as directed by supervision
- Maintain and empty dust collection and vacuum cleaning units
- Perform all bar-coding where applicable per SOP
- Participate in safety programs, training and drills to increase safety self-awareness
Production Specialist Qualifications:
- Basic computer aptitude, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with safe and efficient use of powered industrial trucks (forklift)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be able to work independently, requiring minimal supervision
- Commit to safe work practice
Associated topics: boxing, fold, gluer, packaging, packing, scan, seal, straw sealing, styrofoam, wrap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...