Technical Specialist - Greenville, SC
Hubbell in Greenville, SC
- Industry: Electronics/Semiconductors - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $108,550.00 - 169,070.00 / Year*
Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
701 Millennium Blvd
Greenville SC 29607
The Technical Support Specialist - Lighting Controls role is a primary technical resource for Hubbell Lighting s lighting business units, field sales force, agent partners and customers and is responsible for responding to customer (internal and external) requests regarding technical questions associated with Hubbell s lighting control products communication by email, phone, fax, or in person. This role is focused on working with internal and external customers as a technical advisor and product advocate. The Lighting Controls Technical Support Specialist must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all lighting controls related technical inquiries to assure complete customer satisfaction through the pre-sale and post-sale processes and establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application and articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
Provide design and specification development support to field sales team, agents, consultants, integrators, and distributors
Troubleshoot field problems reported by Sales Agents, Distributors, Contractors and/or End users of product. Be able to communicate resolutions (if applicable) to all levels of technical understanding.
Advise customer of correct product to purchase based on their application.
Provide installation (electrical and mechanical) information/instructions to customers and/or contractors. (wiring diagrams, assembly drawings, ballast requirements (amps,
Other related duties, as necessary.
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience serving as the bridge between technical and commercial teams
- Must be self-reliant, resourceful, creative skills and possess acumen in executing business decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to effectively present information and respond to questions (internal & external).
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and SAP (preferred) or ability to learn and use SAP and brand legacy systems
- Capable of travel to attend meetings
- Strong mathematically, analytical and computer skills.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Greenville, SC!