We are looking for a career minded leader in the maintenance field to grow with our expanding team of successful dealerships. The new position of Property and Faciltiies Maintenance Technician will allow you room to use your years of experience in the field to coordinate the maintenance and upkeep of all of our Hertrichs Family of Dealerships while streamlining processes, purchasing, and fine-tuning scheduling for our dedicated staff of maintenance professionals.
* Extremely competitive salaries with systemic increases and promotions based on performance, not seniority
* Comprehensive medical, dental vision, cancer, accident, disability and life plans
* Paid Holidays * Vacation * Personal Days
* 401K with Employer Match
* Employee purchase discounts
Duties: Job duties include but are not limited to
* Oversee all, and may occasionally perform some housekeeping and janitorial responsibilities.
* Perform minor electrical maintenance such as replacement of fixtures, wall switches, outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, etc.
* Perform minor plumbing maintenance such as repair of leaks, unclogging of drains, replacements of faucets, water fountain, etc.
* Perform minor carpentry repairs such as replacing door knobs, door closers, patching walls, etc. Paint interior and exterior walls when required.
* Perform minor HVAC maintenance such as replacement of filters, belts and thermostats, check and clean drain pans, clear drain lines, etc.
* Assemble, move and/or install modular office furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, file cabinets, etc.
* Inspect condition of building and building mechanical and pneumatic equipment, and monitor fluid levels, temperature reading, filter replacement, etc.
* Assist and supervise vendor activity as it relates to troubleshooting and repair of access control systems, building heating and cooling systems, fire detection and protection systems.
* Order repair and replacements parts, and maintain necessary supplies and equipment proper inventory.
* Assist in lawn care and snow removal.
* May travel from site to site.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Two (2) years building maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC.
* Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, some lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
* Must have a valid Driver's License with few to no points.
\"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.\"