Partner Operations Manager, News and Content
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Google relies on gTech's Velocity team (gV) to transform and improve people's lives through big-bet products and services like Search, Google Assistant, and Actions on Google. Our mission is to activate, accelerate, and scale Google's biggest bets by being trusted advisors to internal and external partners.
The gTech Velocity team provides end-to-end technical and operational support for partners to ensure the success of Google's Search products. The Partner Operations Manager influences product strategy and solutions on behalf of the publisher ecosystem, develops scalable operations, helps on-board new partners, and advocates for our partners.
The gTech Velocity team empowers publishers in the News and Content ecosystem, enabling publishers to bring their content to the billions of users of our products. We provide end-to-end technical and operational solutions for many of Google's Search products. Our services include influencing product strategy and roadmaps, developing scalable operations and tools, helping onboard new partners, piloting product launches, managing support services and offering strategic partner management.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you collaborate with cross-functional teams and advocate on behalf of partners to leverage emerging technologies and products. From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you oversee the product and support operations of Google Search partnerships. You develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources. You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints and competing cross-functional priorities. You will bring Google products and technologies to market and to our partners.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7 years of experience working in project management and/or product operations.
* Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and influencing cross-functional teams.
* News industry experience.
* Master's degree.
* Experience troubleshooting web and/or mobile applications.
* Ability to independently manage multiple time-sensitive projects with competing priorities and drive them to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail.
* Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Provide operational expertise to drive scaled product solutions, support feature launches, and localize products.
* Manage strategic partners' product integration and management through partner education and troubleshooting; collaborate with internal stakeholders to define and prioritize new tools and product features to improve partner performance.
* Define, establish, measure, and report on metrics to analyze partner experience and internal efficiency, including customer service SLAs and support volumes.
* Build strategies to optimize publisher support, generate product insights, and evaluate publisher feedback to influence product decisions.
* Create internal and external collateral, working with internal teams to edit, localize, and publish for Google products around the world.
Associated topics: cultivate, fork lift, manage, management, manufacture, mow, plant, scanner, transplant, watering
Loading some great jobs for you...