General Labor / Manufacturing
Compensation: $72,915.00 - $168,140.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Fort Dearborn Company is a leader in printed labels for the consumer products industry. Join Fort Dearborn and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for almost 100 years. We are always looking for hardworking individuals to join our team and build a future with us.
About the Role:
This is an entry level position. Anyone with a great attitude who wants to grow their job into a career is encouraged to apply.
- We are currently looking for multiple individuals to work day and night shifts (7am/pm to 7am/pm).
- These are all entry level roles with opportunity for growth
- Starting pay rate is $14/hour
- Safety is priority #1 at Fort Dearborn Company
- Adhere to all plant and corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a good attitude and be willing to learn.
- Fort Dearborn has been around for almost 100 years, and we pride ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all associates respectfully and professionally.
- High school diploma or GED
- Any experience in printing or manufacturing is a plus, but not required.
- Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is an equal opportunity employer.
#INDJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...