ET Consultant II
Compensation: $78,985.00 - $188,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The ET Consultant on the Enterprise Service Bus team will help to drive the delivery and support of services, service contracts, and service transformations. The Integration developer should be well-versed in web service concepts, standards, and technologies. This position will require using a variety of tools to create new and transform existing services for consumption on the Enterprise Service Bus. In addition, he/she must be willing and capable of learning new tools and technology as we expand our area of responsibility.
Behavior Characteristics Expectations:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills - position requires significant communication with various vendor technical resources as well as internal testing and business teams
- Self motivated/team player able to develop, support other team members
- Technical expertise for specific applications and security practices
- Understands the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives; work with team members in taking appropriate action
- Assists the development team in overall application technology design activities; leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flows
- Engages in issue identification and problem resolution processes
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms Strong XML, XSL, XSLT 5+ years Object Oriented programming experience. (Java preferred) Familiar with (working knowledge preferred) one or more: Websphere Process Server, Websphere Data Power, IBM MQ, IBM BPM, IBM ODM, or similar products from other vendors. Relational Database experience in at least one of the following: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL ServerAdditional (Optional) Skills include: IDE Experience (i.e. Eclipse, RAD) Working with teams using source code repositories (SVN) Understanding of Financial ApplicationsJob Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related area and 5-8 years of directly related experience.
- Office Tool (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Experience working with API management tools, API documentation, and overall API development life cycle (i.e. APIM, YAML, RAML)
- Working knowledge of application server environments (i.e. Websphere)
- SQL Database
- Familiar with (working knowledge preferred) one or more: Rational Application Developer, Websphere Integration Developer, IBM Process Designer, IBM MQ RFHUtil/Load/Unload Utilities, XML Spy, SoapUI, ect.
- Product Experience
- Optional: BPEL, BPM, ODM
- Strong SOA, WSDL, and web service experience, WS Security, ESB, REST, JAX RPC, MQ
- Programming Languages:
- High level of competency expected
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...