Plant Project Manager
Ethical Search Professionals in Haverhill, OH
- Type: Full Time
In this role as a PLANT PROJECT MANAGER you will complete development and implementation of plant capital projects. You will be responsible for managing timeline, budget and scope of each project, as well as ensuring top performance. Ensure top safety performance by all project personnel.
Primarily will be working on projects in the range of $10-100k up to $1M. Will participate on major multi-million (5-10M) dollar projects as well.
- As part of the project development team, develop the project business case and justification, cost estimate, and execution plan.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Develops safety, quality, schedule and budget success metrics for each project, and once set, manages the project to achieve those objectives
- Lead the development of a detailed project risk analysis and mitigation plan
- Define the right project organization for each project, assemble the right resources, and ensure role clarity, accountability, and individual responsibility for all team members
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project execution and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the client
- Effectively applies best-in-class methodologies and enforces project standards
- Evaluate, select, and manage engineering contractors, material and equipment suppliers, and construction contractors for the project
- Act as the lead person responsible for communicating with all internal and external stakeholders and occupies the center of the interactions between stakeholders and the project.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of project metrics
- Conduct and/or attend engineering reviews and provide key inputs.
- Organize and conduct constructability, operability, and maintainability reviews with appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure communication and coordination with Operations, Maintenance, and Environmental teams to ensure a smooth commissioning, start-up, and turnover to the facility
- Participate in community relationship initiatives at project sites, and provide project updates and communications as required
- Conduct lessons learned activities to identify the success factors and future improvements.
- Develop accurate forecast for costs, revenue, profitability, margins
- Assure project legal and environmental requirements are met
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies for the potential application on projects
- Conduct effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience.
- Seek feedback from and participate in development opportunities for project team
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS / WORK EXPERIENCE:
BS in Engineering or a closely related degree. Minimum of five to twenty-five (5 - 25) years of related industrial plant experience as a project manager, project engineer and/or a construction manager.
Must be willing and have exp. working in an outdoor manufacturing environment.
Associated topics: inventory, lawn, manage, mow, plant, production management, prune, ship, transplant, watering
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!