- Eli Lilly and Company
- $96,150.00 -135,490.00/year*
359 Pleasant Run Rd
Are you seeking a career that makes a difference in the world? Do you have expertise in and a real passion for financial planning, forecasting and analysis? We are seeking a new member on our team, read on to learn more about this opportunity!
As the Financial Planning Analyst, you will work directly with site support areas on Branchburg's campus and will handle all Local Capital and Fixed Assets. Analyze and understand the financial performance around actual vs. forecast & business plan. In addition, you will assist in analyzing manufacturing operation (absorption, as well as variances). Other responsibilities include:
* Build strategic business plans and explaining variances on a month-to-month basis.
* Coordinate with the support area leaders to plan and maintain budgets
* Provide financial support to Engineering, Information Technology, Human Resource, M&Q Learning & Development, Procurement, and Finance. This includes leading and developing forecast and business plans, effectively communicating updated forecasts on these department budgets based on trends and analysis to the Finance & Accounting organization and department leaders.
* Plan the department spends' in SAP and partner with the analyst in charge of the site's financial consolidations accordingly.
* Assist the associate director of manufacturing finance is analyzing manufacturing activities (absorption, variances, standard costing).
* Own all capital investment requests and ensure all of the accurate documentation has been included (Business Case, Estimate Summary, Corporate Investment Decision Model, HSE Form) and that the appropriate signatures and authority to spend is obtained.
* Work with the Local Engineering Team and the Lilly Corporate Capital Team to input capital forecasts into CAPS and provide monthly reporting around the actual spend vs. business plan, which includes providing insight around the drivers behind the variances.
* Ensure capital projects are closed out on time to ensure the site recognizes appropriate timing for the depreciation of the assets that will placed in service.
* Responsible for any Capital Audits that take place from either internal or external sources.
* In coordination with Local Capital, maintain an accurate record of the site's fixed assets, continuously adding new assets (through the Cap Form) and removing assets throughout the year (through the Cap Form or NVC Form).
* Partner and effectively communicate with the engineering, facilities, and manufacturing departments to ensure appropriate action takes place for assets that are new, being removed, being moved to a different building/location, etc.
* Complete Annual Fixed Asset Inventory that involves the evaluation of hundreds of local assets.
* Produce ad-hoc analysis as requested by the Assoc. VP of FP&A and/or other department managers, and internal/external auditors.
* Perform month-end closing financial or accounting items not explicitly mentioned above for the departments you control financially.
Lilly credits its extraordinary employees for its successes and knows the key to ongoing achievement lies in attracting and retaining the best people. Here are a few of the recognitions Lilly has earned for building an exceptional work environment:
* Business Week magazine 50 Best Places to Launch A Career ?
* Black Enterprise 2018 list of 50 Best Companies for Diversity?
* FORTUNE 50 Best Companies for Minorities ?
* Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers ?
* Science magazine Best Companies for Scientists ?
* DiversityInc. Top 50 Companies for Diversity? (#5 in 2019)
* Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index? - 100% score
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2 to 5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
* 1 to 3 years previous experience in a Manufacturing environment
Associated topics: forklift, garden, lawn, manage, management, mow, plant, production management, prune, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...