REPORTS TO (POSITION): Branch Manager
Manage the day to day operations of the branch. Will assume the overall responsibilities of managing the branch in the absence of the branch manager.
The essential functions of this position are
1. Schedule all personnel to insure that all routes are properly staffed. May act as Driver/Guard due to absenteeism or staffing shortage.
2. Assist and supervise Vault Personnel checking out and checking in routes, insuring accountability with policy.
3. Complete time cards and weekly hours worked for payroll.
4. Advise sales representatives regarding feasibility of routings, time schedules and ability to service new and existing accounts. Revise routes when necessary.
5. Resolve any problems with customers pertaining to operational change, such as time of pick-up, routing, etc.
6. Insure that Driver/Guards comply with all uniform and personal conduct policies.
7. Coordinate with the branch manager and mechanic vehicle maintenance, inspection reports, pre and post-trip inspections.
8. Will assist the branch manager in the overall administration of the branch.
9. Will regularly work in excess of 40 hours per week.
10. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be able to perform all Driver/Guard duties, to include physical requirements of lifting (at least 50 lbs); maintaining weapon s and driving licenses.
2. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Must possess or be able to obtain:
a. Valid Driver's License and MVR that meets company requirements.
b. Weapon's permit required by State.
c. DOT certification.
d. Other licenses or permits, as required.
4. Working knowledge of basic computer applications including Word and Excel.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Associated topics: fertilize, forklift, fork lift, lawn, management, mow, plant, production management, transplant, watering