Advanced Hand Solderer
Compensation: $64,770.00 - $152,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Advanced Hand Solderer
Come work as an Advance Hand Solderer at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities of advancement.Job Description
Ducommun's Appleton Performance Center is seeking both part- and full-time Advanced Hand Solderersto perform advanced wiring and soldering for aerospace customers, including rework, fine pitch/BGA, small gauge wire bonding, precise rtv application, and very fine soldering under a microscope. In addition, may perform more complex assembly operations as assigned by the production supervisor. Duties of this position may include:
- Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or components using a variety of hardware / tools
- Operate a variety of equipment as needed to fulfill customer requirements
- Understand and identify defects in accordance with applicable workmanship standard and class
- Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions
- Rework and/or repair assemblies as required
- Perform work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Assigned to more complex and diverse assemblies and tasks.
- Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HS Diploma or GED
- Two years printed circuit board assembly experience required
- Advanced soldering skills
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions
- Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Strong math and measurement skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
United States Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...