Sr Develop Cloud Applications
Compensation: $126,470.00 - $187,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Sr Developer Cloud Applications will join the CRM DevOps Team as an individual contributor to support the CRM applications for the Service, Sales, Quote-to-Cash, and Marketing business functions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the Field Service Business process with advance experience in complex CRM projects and configurations, scripting languages, and is able to work independently once provided direction and objectives. This role will be working with the Business users and IT team members to design, configure, develop and deliver solutions that enable CRM automated processes and support the execution of Customer Relationship Management strategies.
- Works closely with the business functions such as Service, Sales, Configure/Price/Quote, and Marketing to understand ongoing maintenance, enhancements, project requirements and capabilities.
- Identifies and evaluates best practices related to the use of tools both internally and externally and makes recommendations to management for incorporation into existing tool functionality.
- Stays abreast of the trends in technology in support of CRM.
- Designs, develops and configures solutions using out of box functionality or custom applications in a sandbox environment.
- Support and enhance CRM integration to Oracle ERP or Other Cloud Applications.
- Tests and validates functionality and integrity of the changes before moving to production.
- Ensures systems work optimally together in a seamless fashion
- Incorporates industry standard user interface design that is intuitive, simple and easy to use.
- Bachelor s degree and equivalent industry experience in healthcare, business, computer science, education, or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years of cloud application experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce with Developer/Admin certifications.
- 1+ years of experience with complex development
- TECHNICAL SKILLS minimum experience Java, Java Script, SFDC Apex, VF
- Experience working with JIRA, Fisheye, SVN, Jenkins or other automated migration tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to lead cross functional teams; teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall software development methodology.
- Experience with Integration tools like informatica, Oracle SOA is a plus
- Experience with ServiceMax, Oracle SQL.PLSQL, Eloqua is a plus
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, c c++, c++, develop, perl, sde, software developer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...