- Cumberland Farms
- $40,940.00 -68,190.00/year*
Req #: 0b67c8ef-b74d-46aa-b82c-a7770134cd60
Location: WESTBOROUGH, MA
Location Name: CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER
Job Category: Warehouse
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance of all equipment throughout the Plant.
1. Ability to troubleshoot PLC issues, VFD drive issues, HMI, conveyors.
2. Read electrical schematics effectively
3. Estimate labor and material costs for replacement, repair, alterations and improvements of Plant equipment
4. Account for parts inventory and report to Supervisor or Manager
5. Perform installation of pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic equipment.
6. Perform the maintenance and repair work of Plant equipment and facility up keep
7. Respond to emergency site maintenance as required, confer and advise Plant Manager and other personnel
regarding maintenance projects and priorities.
8. Performs preventative maintenance such as oiling and greasing to include repairing faulty electrical wires,
replace fuses, and replace damaged parts within the Plant equipment.
9. Monitor equipment for proper working conditions and usage.
10. Responsible for practicing and maintaining food safety
11. Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maint. supervisor or Manager by the established
12. Train equipment operators
This position requires significant interaction with the Plant Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Production and Sanitation Supervisor in order to communicate maintenance needs of the Plant equipment.
Minimum Education: Trade High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: Associates degree in related discipline.
Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience as an Equipment Maintenance Technician. The candidate must have some mechanical and electronics training. Also, must be able to follow equipment manufacturer drawings/sketches and instructions. .
Preferred Experience: 3 years of experience working as an Equipment Maintenance Technician. Should have knowledge of electronics, interpreting of schematics, pneumatic systems and ability to work from equipment manufacturer drawings/sketches and instructions. Should have a valid 2nd class fireman license.
Soft Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management and personnel within the organization and external contacts. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
Hours & Conditions Must be available to work weekdays from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday. Additional shifts as needed.
Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement:
? Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time.
? Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time
? Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time
Associated topics: crew, floor, hardscaper, ice, land fill, landscaping, maintenance, park, paver, trimmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...