Compensation: $47,855.00 - $75,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our company produces custom molded parts using compression, transfer, and injection molding processes that solve problems for end-users and manufacturers. We formulate custom rubber compounds to deliver specialized performance for your products. OEMs worldwide look to us for early supplier involvement, and small companies count on us for design assistance with concepts.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Candidate must have 1+ years machine operation or material handler experience
- Candidate must have reliable transportation
- Ensure equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
- Adjust weights, lubricates molds, follows prescribed press times and mold temperatures and other requirements as outlined on the traveler.
- Operates press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects parts and report any problems with part quality to shift lead.
- Keeps timely and accurate data on quality, material usage and production efficiency.
- Monitors mold temperature and press pressure regularly.
- Reports any equipment problems to work shift lead immediately
- Cleans molds in between heats as necessary.
Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Be knowledgeable about safety, customer, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
1 1st shift MO
1 2nd shift MO to train on 2nd
3 3rd shift MO's train on 3rd
1 3rd shift Prep robot operator to train on 1st ASAP
1 2nd shift Prep operator to train on 1st
1 3rd shift Prep operator to train on 3rd
1 Third shift Precision molder to train on 1st
2 Second Shift Precision Molders to train on 2nd
2 Third Shift Inspectors to train on 3rd
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...