Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for both RPA (robotic process automation) and Cognitive automation solution development, design and maintenance. Partners with functions across the business and works with the development team responsible for delivering RPA and Cognitive solutions. This includes continued innovation and ideation for process improvement solutions, partnering through the development phase on documentation and requirements along with developing post-release regression test plans and conducting regression testing. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills with Blue Prism, Kofax Kapow and other RPA tools.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and production oversight for all RPA and Cognitive solutions within the business.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance of RPA and Cognitive solution activities to ensure output is meeting expected customer specifications and serve as a functional business support subject matter expert.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and
translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and
predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
- May review proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing
project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of
equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or
external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Background
- Cognitive, Machine Learning, or AI business solutions
- Operational Efficiency
- Process Development & Oversight
- Process Optimization
- System Testing
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Analysis
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Business Process Mapping
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...