95 Hampton Court
API Foundation Platform Lead Developer
Will be working with \"Digital API Foundation Platform \" initiatives, focusing on platform core technologies of Microsoft Azure, API development using .NET C#, mobile application architecture design and implementation, DevOps practice implementation/automation. Comfortable working with Agile Teams in fast paced projects and requires quick learning.
* Strong knowledge SOA and Micro Services. With Focus in Kuberneetes or Service Fabric Container Orchestrators
* Strong knowledge of Azure ARM Templates to build Service Fabric and Kubernetes Environments.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the Azure Service Bus and Web API hosting architecture and configuration and troubleshoot issues with connectivity and errors.
* Strong Knowledge of Cloud Computing with hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Services such as Azure API Management, Azure Security and Cloud-to-On Premise Integration.
* Strong knowledge of setting the Azure environment including App Services, API management, Batch, Storage, Service Bus, Relays, Security, Queue, Redis Cache etc.
* Strong knowledge of Azure file storage, security, scanning and transferring the files across the environments.
* Using Azure with relays for accessing restricted corporate networks.
* Strong hands on experience with SQL Server and T-SQL.
* Strong hands on experience developing Web Services REST API, XML and JSON.
* knowledge of Azure Service Architecture development, deployment and monitoring.
* Hands on experience in developing Azure PowerShell scripts for deployments, Insights and Diagnostics.
* Strong knowledge of Azure security, performance tuning and optimization.
* Experience with web API best practices (caching, headers, versioning, etc.)
* Experience with web operations best practices (monitoring, logging, etc.
* Experience working on data providers and APIs for mobile and web clients
* Strong understanding of security, performance tuning and optimization
* Experience working with agile methodologies and rapid iteration
* Well versed with agile methodologies Git-flow processes and source control.
* Experience with DevOps practices/methodologies
Candidate must have worked at least last in last two projects, demonstrating proficiency with the below
* Programming/ coding, developing application design, APIs for middle ware Framework modules for mobile platforms.
* Frameworks, Design Guidelines, design patterns and cross platform tools.
* Working knowledge of mobile application development including development of User-friendly design, performance improvement, documenting code, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment, and unit testing.
* Knowledge of any of the following software preferred: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server management studio.
* Hands on experience on writing SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
* Knowledge on the following version control using GitHub and TFS, VSTS, Jenkins.
* Excellent knowledge on OOPS concepts.
* Knowledge of building RESTful APIs
* Familiar with ASP.NET Core and MVC and Entity frameworks.
* Knowledge in cloud technologies. Azure is preferred.
* Excellent communication, trouble shooting and problem solving skills
* Develop Azure web applications using ASP.NET core and latest frameworks
* Ability to debug and resolve any challenges with the applications.
* Ability to write SQL queries , Stored procedures, functions.
* Involvement in full development life cycle. Design, Coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance.
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, inventory, management, plant management, prune, scanner, ship, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...