Cargill in Milton, WI
- Industry: Manufacturing - Production/Plant Management
- Type: Full Time
This full time position is located in Milton, WI; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
At Cargill Feed & Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you.
At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed. These positions are responsible for the manufacturing and shipping of animal feed.
Shifts available: 2nd and 3rd.
- Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
- Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
- Run Logics Real-time equipment. Schedule production based on customer demands. (Mixer).
- Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to read/write English
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment
- Forklift certified
- Prior experience in production related work
Associated topics: hematopathology, lab, medical, microbiology, mls, mlt, scientist, services, technician iii, technician lab
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Milton, WI!