Employment Type: Full-Time
Plant Manager-Chemical Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Plant Managerfor one of our top clients in the Dallas/Ft Worth geographical area of TX. This company is a consistent leader in its field and is highly respected for its third party testing lab services. This is a full time opportunity and all candidates that meet the requirements below are encouraged to apply. JOB SUMMARY This position is directly responsible for the following operations: Maintenance, Production and Warehouse. This position will also interacts with Customer Service, Logistics and Quality Assurance. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitor and oversee employees, production and efficiency and trigger corrective actions
- Oversee Regulatory Compliance, Safety Program and Maintenance Activities. Specifically, be responsible for permits and compliance with laws and regulation (such as environmental, fire and safety)
- Proactively prevent injuries to personnel, damage to the facility, and environmental non-compliances and releases. Instill a team focus that promotes individual ownership and looking out for others
- Optimize production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Provide technical and managerial support for the production department
- Improve knowledge and understanding of operators and other key members of staff with regards to the manufacturing of chemical products
- Attend technical and project-based meetings and work closely with the Research, Production and Engineering Departments
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Meet plant financial objectives
- Define and implement policies, procedures and testing associated with the production process that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity
- Maintain maximum efficiency and productivity of supervisors, support personnel and production workers through positive communication and personal interaction
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings to resolve deficiencies or improve operations
- Conduct appropriate performance and job reviews for assigned staff members and their direct reports
- In addition to Employee s normal duties, Employee may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as assigned by Managing Director and his representatives
- Must interact and maintain good working relationships with all departments, including personnel at other sites on a daily basis, external customers, vendors as needed
- The Site Manager must interact with the Managing Director for daily functionality i.e.; guidance, approvals, resolutions, etc.
- Proven substantial work experience as a chemical plant manager or similar
- Proven managerial experience and leadership skills
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Able to develop networks and build relationships
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Experienced in OSHA guidelines, PSM, PHA, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: fertilize, forklift, inventory, lawn, manage, management, plant, prune, scanner, ship
Loading some great jobs for you...