Employment Type: Full-Time
Operations Manager - For world class manufacturer of interior and body trim products for the automotive and commercial transportation applications. This position will be fully responsible for all manufacturing operations.
- Implement business models and budgets set through strategic plan.
- Ensure the development and formalization of our Lean Problem Solving Culture, utilizing Production hour by hour metric reporting, and other formalized lean tools.
- Review overall business plan in terms of cost control, report on productivity, uptime, and various other performance based metrics.
- Manage, Engage, and Drive ongoing talent management through facilitation and optimization of performance management systems and cascading of KPI s throughout the organization.
- Create a comprehensive plan for preventative maintenance and housekeeping that defines the standard for the operation by utilizing lean principles such as TPM1 and 2, mean time between failure, and others.
- Coordination of production activities including quality, scheduling, labor management etc.
- Manage working capital standards.
- Responds to internal process needs like; SPC or CPK, product deviation, control plans, calibration and measuring techniques, PPAP coordination, final and in-process auditing requirements.
Bachelors degree preferred with 7+ years experience within an industrialized environment, preferably within automotive. Experience can be substituted for a degree.
Experience in metal fabrication and complex assembly operations would be considered a plus.
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, inventory, lawn, plant management, production management, prune, ship, watering
Loading some great jobs for you...