Compensation: $108,330.00 - $162,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kelly Engineering has an opening in Fort Worth for an experience Manufacturing Engineer with small electronics assembly. Our client is in the Aviation Industry, the successful candidate will have some Labview experience, strong AutoCAD, enjoy wearing lots of hats and be a hands on Engineer. Please take a look at the following description and let me know if you would like to move forward? The Manufacturing Engineer will provide all aspects of engineering support to the manufacturing area. This will include design of assembly and inspection tools, fixtures, and automated assembly equipment. Also required is documentation of assembly operations, research of new equipment to streamline production processes, some product design of illuminated pushbutton electrical switches, and programming of automated production equipment. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
- Develop robust, sustainable manufacturing processes, including verifying, testing, and documenting the process before implementation.
- Implement maintenance and calibration procedures for manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Implement process improvements. A hands-on approach is required to modify, design, program machines/jigs/fixtures to drive the improvements. May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Integration of new products, shepherding their assimilation into manufacturing.
- Support and assist all manufacturing departments when production issues arise.
- Develop and review labor standards.
- Become the expert in Labview. Goal is to work with product development to understand the current Labview programs and then make any efficiency, GUI changes. Will troubleshoot all Labview issues that are identified in manufacturing.
- Fully understand and document how our current products function electrically.
- Troubleshoot all electrical problems
- Fully document Assembly Aids for Flex assembly. This is something new we are beginning to do based on the expanding number of products offered. What is needed are 11 x 17 paper drawings that include notes for the operators building the product.
- Create new D4 assembly aids as they are released
Requirements (Special Knowledge, Education, Ability, and Skills)
- Bachelor s Degree in an engineering discipline is a must (electrical is preferred).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, contract documentation, and government/industry standards and specifications
- Thorough knowledge of standard business software products (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to maintain excellence and accuracy in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment
- Must work well in a team environment
Desired Skills and Competencies
- AutoCAD or other drafting software
- Measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, etc.) and inspection skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with data acquisition systems, data analysis and processing and programming languages such as Lab View or C++.
- Analytical problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Good understanding of basic mechanical concepts
- AS9100 or ISO internal auditor training
- Solder training
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...