Compensation: $49,990.00 - $76,700.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compounder Van Alystne, TX 75495 Kelly Services is currently seeking a Compounder for one of our top clients in Dallas, TX. This is a Temp-to-Hire role. As a Compounder placed with Kelly Services, you will manufacture product batches according to formula procedures and operating processing equipment. Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Wash, sanitize, and set up all necessary manufacturing equipment used in making of food products
- Identify containers, vessels and processing equipment with the appropriate information to indicate the product being contained or processed; match all labels, and quantities with the batch record formula.
- Must be able to document process as per batch record
- Monitor compounding process periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the Compounding Lead.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOPs.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Identify incorrectly prepared batches and inform Compounding Supervisor immediately.
- Fix incorrectly prepared batches by following formulas/written procedures and using math skills to problem-solve formulas.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Experience with Food/Cosmetic/Bakery/Dietary Supplement/or Beverage industry is preferred.
- Good math skills to problem solve compounding formulas (Adding, Subtracting, Decimals, Fractions).
- Good computer skills to be able to use the Automated Process Control Inventory System to fill in for Weigh Technician.
- Problem solving skills to identify and fix incorrectly formulated batches.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
- M-F; 6am-3pm
- $18-20 per hour
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High school education or GED equivalent or Associate degree
- One year of work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- 1 years of work experience in compounding preferred.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, garden, lawn, manage, management, plant, scanner, transplant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...