Bench Technician I
Compensation: $29,910.00 - $40,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Start earning for the holidays right away! Kelly Services is seeking a talented Bench Technician I for our cutting-edge Healthcare/Pharmaceutical client in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a 1-year assignment with possibility of extension! Interviews happening right away!1st shift, Monday Friday, 7:30 AM 4:00 PMIn this role you will:
- Be responsible for the minor modification, assembly and repairs of printed circuit boards, electromechanical units, and complimenting accessory products.
- Fulfill Quality System requirements as described within the Quality Manual.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and job hazard assessments applicable to specified job activities including medical evaluations as required by job function.
Essential Job Functions:
- Job Function % of Position
- Performs simple electromechanical production assembly processes of a repetitive nature to build and assemble routine units such as PC boards, chassis , cable and wire harnesses and minor electronic or mechanical subassemblies. 50%
- Performs simple tasks such as cutting wire to predetermined lengths for FDA compliance and the routing of product through the manufacturing process. 20%
- Accountable for completing work-in-process travelers used for FDA compliance. And the routing of product through the manufacturing process. 20%
- Insures proper application of established company policies for GMP, personal safety and employee relations. 5%
- Maintains proper standards for work area and tools. 5%
- Must have a thorough knowledge of GMP requirements and be aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs. 5%
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates. 5%
- May carry out special projects as assigned by management. 5%
- Must have solid work history
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
Why Kelly? As a Kelly employee, you ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services. Apply Today!*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: coiler, ear piercing, electrician, medical technologist, operator, service porter, technical, technician, technician laboratory, technician staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...