Analytical Lab Associate, Freeport, TX
Compensation: $50,460.00 - $77,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Analytical Lab Associate, Freeport, TXDirect Hire with Kelly OCGPrincipal Responsibilities:
- Follows EH&S, Operating Discipline and Quality System procedures and practices.
- Performs calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
- Performs basic routine analyses.
- Using existing tools, evaluates validity of data, applies basic statistics, compares to specified limits and take appropriate action.
- Monitors analytical systems, identifies problems and conducts first-line troubleshooting.
- Documents, communicates and archives results.
- Develops response plans for and schedules non-routine analytical requests.
- Routes non-routine analytical requests originating within the unit to the appropriate person or group.
- Adapts laboratory Information Technology and data handling systems to the needs of the units and performs first-line troubleshooting.
- Helps troubleshoot plant and customer problems.
- Networks with other technical people to share technology and to leverage problem solving and prevention expertise.
- Evaluates and implements new/improved analytical systems.
- Trains peers and operations in use of analytical systems.
- Suggests improvements to the Analytical work process and performance and to OD/QS.
- Actively participates in unit EH&S programs.
- Effectively utilizes MOC policy. Acts as MOC Reviewer, as authorized in unit policy.
- Participates in select Six Sigma projects as a green belt.
- Completes assigned Event & Action Tool actions.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: die, fixture, mold, melt, molten, tool, toolmaker, tool and die, tool designer, tool die
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...