Firm is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers? first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
?We are looking for an experienced Plant Manager. This position translates the operations goals of customer satisfaction, Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality into operational policies and procedures.?The role also identifies and employs the necessary resources to satisfy stated goals in a safety and efficient manner within budgetary guidelines.? Provides leadership to production, plant services and warehouse/distribution in order to produce, package or load, and ship products per customer specifications. This position is in our Fontana, CA?facility.
?Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee safe and environmentally conscious operations on a daily basis for the manufacturing of quality products produced in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Manage inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Direct the planning layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization
- Review product quality
- Instill standards of excellence in site management team
- Follow all safety procedures and ensure regulatory compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA, EPD and local authorities
- Identify and provide necessary resources for training in all regulatory areas to ensure all employee operate in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Maintain all necessary certifications (i.e., NSF)
- Ensure implementation of Company policies, programs and standards
- Develop and implement local plant procedures
- Prepare annual plant operations financial budgets
- Monitor plant expenditures to stay within budgeted allowance
- Recommend and justify capital projects for the site; manage project design and installation
- Represent Company to the community by participation in community projects and committees
- Schedule and conduct safety meetings?
??What we offer:
- Increasing your abilities and skills in various area
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive benefit package
- Great, multicultural and positive working environment
?What you need:
- Four year Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field with a minimum of 5 years? chemical plant management experience or a minimum of 8 years? experience in one or more chemical plant management functions: production, materials management, technical, engineering or maintenance?
- Minimum 3 years? prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing operation
?Competencies and Skills Required:?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Experience with business management systems, preferably SAP
- Proven leadership skills in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude?
- Experience with capital/project management
- Experience with operations accounting and budgeting
- Experience dealing with Hazardous Materials
Associated topics: fertilize, forklift, manage, management, manufacture, plant, plant management, scanner, ship, watering