HARRAH'S JOLIET CASINO & HOTEL - For sevenstraight years, Harrah's Joliet was named one of Chicago's 101 Best AndBrightest Companies To Work For!
Caesars Entertainment, is the world's largestprovider of casino entertainment, with 50-plus destinations in the U.S., Canadaand abroad. Our 60,000 employees are a diverse, committed team of people whostrive for excellence each and every day. At Caesars Entertainment, weunderstand everyone has special talents. We strive to help individuals make themost of their abilities in the pursuit of their career goals. After all,energy, excitement and entertainment are what make Caesars the leader in thehotel and casino industry. Join our team!
* Installs,inspects and tests electronic gaming devices, hardware, equipment andassociated systems as required for efficient, continuous conduct of businessoperations.
* Identifiesall malfunctions, troubleshoots, and performs necessary repairs of electronicgaming devices and equipment as required.
* Adjustselectronic and electro-mechanical equipment to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Performsnecessary preventive maintenance of electronic gaming devices as required.
* Observesall safety regulations in the performance of assigned duties and reports unsafeconditions to assigned supervisor.
* Performsduties of Slot Attendant, as necessary, to ensure maximum performance of allslot machines on the casino floor.
* Actsas a role model and presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encouragesothers to do the same.
* Adheresto all department and company policies and procedures.
* Performsall related duties as assigned.
* Twoyear college degree preferred.
* Mustdemonstrate the ability to understand basic electronic theory.
* Mustdemonstrate the ability to understand basic mechanics.
* Proficientin the use of hand tools, power tools, test equipment, and instruments asapplicable.
* Mustbe able to work flexible shifts to include nights, holidays and weekends.
* Twoyears of electronic technical training preferred.
* Threeyears experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electronicsystems and equipment preferred.
* Mustbe able to lift up to 5 lbs. and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
* 21years of age or older.
* Abilityto respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and employees
* Mustbe able to respond calmly and make rational decision when handling customerneeds and concerns
* Requiressome pushing, kneeling and stooping.
* Requiresfrequent bending, twisting and climbing.
* Mustbe able to respond to touch, speech, smell, aural and visual cues.
* Mustbe able to work in a fast-paced environment involving constant customercontact.
* Mustbe able to maneuver to all areas of the slot floor.
* Mustbe able to tolerate high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills,duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with thejob. While this is intended to be anaccurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revisethe current job or to require that other or different tasks are performed whencircumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rushjobs or technical developments).
As a partof Harrah's Joliet Casino & Hotel's employment process, finalist candidateswill be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offerbeing extended. Harrah's Joliet Casino & Hotel is an equal opportunityemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Associated topics: field service technician, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, millwright, repair, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade