HVAC Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $39,300.00 - $48,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Are you mechanically inclined, willing to learn, and ready to work for a great company?Kick-start your career in HVAC with theexperienced Team at Boulden Brothers! We are ready to provide you with the training and tools you need to succeed, are family-owned and operated,Military and Veteran friendly,and offer excellent medical,dental, and vision benefits as well as matching 401k.Want to join in on the fun? Apply on-line or give our Team Developer a call today at 302-###-#### to see why we were just named one of the Top Workplaces in Delaware!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides maintenance of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical. Be able to inspect, maintain and adjust to the manufacturers' and job specification.
- Maintain equipment to keep it functioning properly.
- Communicate with the consumer the proper operation and owner's maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings and observations.
- Understand and properly use the flat rate pricing system in making recommendations.
- Determine customer satisfaction with follow-ups on all installation/services sold.
- Possess good working knowledge of company's products and services being offered.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers' vision and mission statements and works within the scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
- Have a positive \"can do\" attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles that prevent you, your fellow team members and the organization from achieving their goals and realizing success.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints, technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, includingovertime, nightsand weekendsand be on-call as required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork and turn it in on a timely basis.
- Clean, neat, professional appearance.
- Be dependable and on time.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with using Smart phones.
- Outstanding communication skills with coworkers, supervisors, clients, vendors and others.
- Represent Boulden Brothers in a positive manner at all times, both inside and outside the workplace.
- Preferred (but not required) minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience in residential setting, maintaining HVAC equipment.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Major health including medical and dental.
- 401k with employer match.
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Associated topics: air conditioning, batt, environmental, heat, hvac, hvac r, meter, repair, thermographer, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...