RESTORING MORE THAN PROPERTY
Flooding. Fires. Windstorms. Hundreds of thousands of clients rely on BELFOR Property Restoration each year to rebuild their lives, homes, and businesses. We're Restoring More Than Property.
With BELFOR specialists in every major metropolitan area in the USA ready to respond 24/7/365, we provide the fastest, highest quality service that's unmatched in the industry.
The right response team can mean the difference between recovery and total loss. In the midst of chaos, you need an experienced company with a proven track record and solid relationships with leading insurance providers.
BELFOR is looking for qualified candidates for the following position. BELFOR team members are a unique breed, committed to restoring not only property, but restoring lives for those affected by disasters, large or small.
This position is responsible to provide operational support in degreasing commercial restaurant hood systems. Candidate must be able to work overnight shift Sundays to Thursday and travel in local areas as required.
* Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision in allotted time frames
* Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company
* Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
* Must maintain attention to detail
* Will be required to meet HOODZ Standards in safeguarding other people's property
* Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
* Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
* Will be required to work nights and weekends as requested as travel periodically
* Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
* Attend HOODZ sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
* Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
* The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
* Independent completion of work projects without supervision
* Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
* Have a valid Driver's License
* Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
* Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
* Be physically fit; able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
* Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per HOODZ's vehicle policy
* Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
* English language literacy and fluency
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Associated topics: coater, grind, grit, paint, painter, plater, powder, repaint, sandblaster, wax