Sr. Advanced Mfg. Engineer
BD in Covington, GA
- Industry: Manufacturing - Production/Plant Management
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $83,000.00 - 122,770.00 / Year*
Job Description SummarySummary/Purpose of Position
The Advanced Manufacturing Engineer (AME) will be primarily responsible for detailed project management, engineering support and direction for manufacturing activities to support the development and commercialization of new products. In addition, this role will support sustaining engineering activities including capacity expansions and failure analysis on existing platform based products.
Essential Duties and Position Responsibilities
- Support new product team design activities including:
- Plan, coordinate and manage all manufacturing activities associated with commercialization and launch of new products including:
- Plan, coordinate and manage all activities to transfer new products from design to manufacturing including:
- Support sustaining manufacturing projects including:
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
- BS degree in Engineering required (mechanical, chemical, biomedical or equivalent).
- BS degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience desirable
- Demonstrated proficiency in equipment and tooling procurement and process design and development (assembly and associated process development)
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, motivate and focus individuals and teams and drive projects through completion on time and on budget
- Understanding and ability to execute DOEs, process validations and process characterizations
- Working Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies. Six Sigma Green / Black belt certification preferred.
- Project management and scheduling experience preferred
- Understanding of GMPs and medical device regulations as they apply to manufacturing
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Primary Work LocationUSA GA - Covington BMD
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
Associated topics: fertilize, fork lift, inventory, manage, management, manufacture, mow, production management, scanner, watering
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!