Loading some great jobs for you...
About BD:BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 65,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help improve patient outcomes, improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to better diagnose disease and advance researchers capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. In 2017, BD welcomed C. R. Bard and its products into the BD family. For more information on BD, please visit bd. com.
Safely maintain product quality and production levels and work as member of a team for maximum effectiveness. Responsibilities include product inspection, operating equipment, raw material/finished goods movement and cleaning/sanitizing. Monitor machine functions and attempt to detect any conditions that are, or becoming out of control. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ability to speak, read, and write English. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.BENEFITS:
1. Maintain equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule.
2. Clean machines and immediate work area.
3. Responsible for stocking needed supplies for the area.
4. Responsible to visually inspect and package product.
5. Operate equipment and process functions.
6. Conduct final inspections and perform process tests.
7. Record accurate inspection data as required.
8. Responsible to respond to and reset alarms, as needed.
9. Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
10. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education:High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
Minimum Experience:Previous manufacturing, use of measurement devices and quality records preferred
Immediate Openings - 12 hour rotating shifts