Entry Level Manufacturing
Compensation: $95,560.00 - $145,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for a Manufacturing Laborer to build furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person!Join us in Leesport, PA
Starting pay between $12.09 - $15.18
depending on position.Opportunities to increase pay
based on performance incentives and shift differentials for specific positions.What you will do as a Manufacturing Laborer:
What skills you will need:
- You have the ability to lift 50 100 pounds.
- You will operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the specific tool.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
Affordable benefits built for you.
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a dirty fingernail approach that breeds success unlike any other. Thats why when we hire new team members, we dont require them to know the technical ins and outs of a manufacturing job. Were looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.Apply now
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 45 Ashley Way, Leesport, PA 19533
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...