Distibution Center Worker Needed
Compensation: $33,800.00 - $48,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for a Distribution Center Associate to load or unload products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced warehouses Distribution & Fulfillment Center, as well as transport finished products between production Manufacturing and Distribution Center Storage locations. Here, youll have independence in your work, and shifts that align with your needs choose from various schedule options which includes time of day, length of shift, and number of days a week.
Our ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys a physically active environment. Youll be lifting and moving furniture getting a quality work out while getting paid. The work is self-driven allowing for a high level of independence. If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person!Join us in Leesport, PAStarting Base Wage:
- 1st Shift: $14.45 with incremental tenured increases
- 2nd Shift: $14.85 with incremental tenured increases
What you will do as a Distribution Center Associate:
- Weekend differentials up to $2.00 additional
- 2nd shift: +$. 75
What skills you will need:
- Lifting: you must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally. (Think of lifting couches throughout the day.)
- Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- You will manipulate products by hand from a primary location to a cart, pallet, or plate.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center as needed.
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
Affordable benefits built for you.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- You have the ability to measure using English and Metric scales.
- Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
Get the care you need at our on-site Wellness Center.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discount
For just $10, you or members of your family can see a doctor at our on-site Wellness Center! We believe in helping our team members take control of their health, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to get the medical attention you need.We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a dirty fingernail approach that breeds success unlike any other. Thats why when we hire new team members, we dont require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. Were looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.Apply now
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 45 Ashley Way, Leesport, PA 19533
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, dock c, forklift operator, handler, logistics support, logistics technician, stocker, supply chain, trainee
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...