Ardagh Group in Wilson, NC
- Industry: Manufacturing - Production/Plant Management
- Type: Full Time
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approxmately 23,500 people and have global sales of approxmately US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Responsible for directing the financial functions and assure compliance with established procedures, administrating accounting and financial controls, directing the preparation, analysis and interpretations of financial reports and data required by plant and corporate management.
- Maintain timely and accurate production and inventory reporting systems
- Prepare and/or administer the preparation of month end financial statements and associated journal entries
- Analyze balance sheet accounts as required
- Direct the activities of the accounting staff
- Develop an annual business plan with assistance from Department Managers and corporate staff
- Provide regular reporting of department and plant performance to the appropriate managers and participate in corrective action plans as needed.
- Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policies/programs within Department responsibilities.
- A Bachelor s degree in AccountingFinance with at least 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Prefer MS or CPA.
- Must possess a strong financial background and be able to do month end financial preparation and analysis, yearly budgeting, and Plant accounting functions
- Must have excellent PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Access, and SAP software required.
- Must have strong communication skills and possess exceptional organizational and planning skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Wilson, NC!