AppD Business Value Consultant - Dallas (Lufkin)
Compensation: $50,460.00 - $77,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Business Value Consultant Guided Value Proposal Support - Dallas
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our outstanding AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver detailed customer experiences at scale
About the Role
AppDynamics is a confirmed leader in Enterprise Value Selling methodology and execution. We re seeking a leader to join our Value Practice and drive the automation, scale, and velocity of our Value Selling approach, to be able to include a value proposal for all our client opportunities.
We ve developed a web-based tool, called the Guided Value Proposal (GVP), that has been released to all AppDynamics personnel (AMER) including all Sales Account Managers and Sales Engineers. This tool will help them drive accurate value discovery, process and consensus with clients, in a self-service fashion. This capability is an additive to the Business Value Consultants already working in each region, performing onsite assessments and tailored deliverables.
This Business Value Consultant will work closely with the Value Practice and Sales Operations teams to:
- Build & execute an enablement plan - including ongoing training / refreshers / modifications / improvements. This includes in-person training, as well as modern technology related automation, that is available to scale and reach more users, more frequently.
- Support all guided and self-service use of the GVP . Including commercial, inside sales, sales engineers, services, external partners, and other GVP users. The intent is for this to be high volume.
- Drive continued adoption of the GVP, working closely with the sales leadership team. Scale and velocity are meaningful drivers for client opportunity size and win rate.
- Develop & deliver an ongoing Communication & Evangelization strategy, to build and drive adoption.
- Analyze usage of the GVP, across teams / regions / individuals, and foster openness, communication, and best practices to bolster adoption.
- Participate in and lead the GVP tool development, including bugs, enhancements, change & release management. Work with 3rd party technology partners, internal technology and sales operations personnel.
- Collaborate with Value Practice personnel in other geographies, including EMEA and APAC.
- Be the single point of contact for all BVA initiatives for the commercial teams. Support directly or work with commercial team to identify occasional on-site, BVA/GVP support.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and deep experience with AppDynamics Value Selling methodology.
- Ability to work collaboratively and quickly with a wide variety of sales personnel. It will be essential to touch and positively impact a high volume of client opportunities.
- Encourage sales personnel to leverage the tools largely on their own, while also stepping-in to teach specific activities where there are gaps, (i.e., do once, show & teach users, in order to help the field be productive unaided.)
- Must understand Application Performance Management (APM) technology space and apply knowledge of AppDynamics specific differentiators versus other vendors.
- Be a significant contributor to AppDynamics' high caliber, high expectation, and dynamic sales organization.
- Continuous improvement to identify strengths, as well as areas for improvement in the GVP processes. Most importantly what to reject as non-essential, so as not to waste time.
- Product development & release lifecycle experience, to help drive the evolution of the tools and Value Practic
- Economics, Finance or related degree or experience
- Enterprise Business and financial modeling experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we re old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you can t put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Associated topics: business intelligence, business systems analyst, client, consultant, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...