If transforming the next big Aerospace, Motorsport, or Medical innovation from an idea to reality gets you excited, you've found the right team who will make it happen.
Anchor Harvey is a data-driven aluminum forging company with a century-long legacy in precision manufacturing, engineering, and supply chain management. We're not your grandpa's job shop, we're a world-class workforce. Anchor Harvey will take the time to develop you as a leader and to promote a highly engaged company culture. We have competitive pay, benefits, and incentive programs as well as team celebrations and individual recognitions.
To succeed at Anchor Harvey, you must believe in our Mission, work towards our Vision, and live our Values every day.
Mission: To empower our world-class workforce to achieve continuous success as the needs of our customers and the world evolve.
Vision: To have a part in everything you do.
Values: One Team One Goal; Pursuit of Knowledge; Every Employee Owns Safety; Say Thank You; Profitability is Essential; Celebrate Our Customers; Do Your Best Work Every Day; Play Hard
Job Title: Cell Inspector
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Position is responsible for visual inspection of parts and preparation of parts for aging or shipping as they exit the solution furnace.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• 100% visual Inspection of parts going into an ager basket or shipping box;
• Follow work instructions on inspecting parts;
• Maintain media, soap, and part washer levels by visual inspection and add when needed;
• Understand proper levels of media and soap in equipment and troubleshoot issues as they arise;
• Identify defects/non-conforming marks in the forged parts;
• Complete appropriate paperwork such as shop orders, daily checklists, routing sign offs, etc;
• Understand proper loading of baskets or shipping boxes;
• Identify parts for scrap or re-polish;
• Identify the different parts, alloys, and areas for scrap;
• Maintain daily timekeeping and job orders on computer system;
• Understands operation of cell;
• Notify Supervisor and cell employees on any quality issues that arise on the parts produced through the cell.
For an individual to perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform the duties described above satisfactorily, as well as work closely with Team Members as needed to accomplish the task at hand. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency and/or ability required to fulfill these duties. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand for an 8 hour shift. Position requires frequent twisting, turning, reaching, bending, pulling and pushing. Position occasionally requires walking, climbing, stooping, and crouching. The employee must be able to handle up to 60 lbs on a regular basis throughout the 8 hour shift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Working conditions include exposure to extreme temperatures (heat) and humid conditions, dirt, and noise. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...