- Operate, repair and maintain the following:
- Building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and systems.
- Production equipment o Material handling equipment o Dust collectors
- Electrical controls, programmable systems o Experience in preventive maintenance
- Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, and maintenance. Capable to run fork-lift.
- Lubrication Basics
- Review and complete work order assignments.
- Respond to verbal or written work assignments from Maintenance Supervisor, or other personnel as required during back shift/weekend coverage.
- Inform supervisor of work in progress.
- Independently observe, report, and correct facility and equipment discrepancies.
- Checks for safety hazards, takes corrective action to eliminate safety hazards.
- Maintain applicable logs, records, equipment history folders, and equipment operation and maintenance manuals in an accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Perform any necessary task or assignment needed to ensure consistent service. Successfully complete training assignments.
- This job can require emergency call INS and weekend availability.
- Laser alignment
- Bearing replacement
- Able to understand technical specification with respect to equipment installation and operation. Clearance checks, interference fits, lubrication, torque requirements.
- Welding, cutting, rigging
- Material handling, operation, and trouble shooting.
- Hydraulics Pipe fitting
- Lubrication basics
- Vibration basics
- Able to troubleshoot 110,220 and 440 voltage
- May perform a variety of electrical/mechanical test to determine exact cause of issues.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or repairs.
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology role
- Experience with equipment repair, 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree with trades concentration.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, field service, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, troubleshoot