- Allied Reliability
- $32,060.00 -59,500.00/year*
247 Omni Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Operate, repair and maintain the following:
- Building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and systems.
- Production equipment o Material handling equipment o Dust collectors
- Electrical controls, programmable systems o Experience in preventive maintenance
- Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, and maintenance. Capable to run fork-lift.
- Lubrication Basics
- Review and complete work order assignments.
- Respond to verbal or written work assignments from Maintenance Supervisor, or other personnel as required during back shift/weekend coverage.
- Inform supervisor of work in progress.
- Independently observe, report, and correct facility and equipment discrepancies.
- Checks for safety hazards, takes corrective action to eliminate safety hazards.
- Maintain applicable logs, records, equipment history folders, and equipment operation and maintenance manuals in an accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Perform any necessary task or assignment needed to ensure consistent service. Successfully complete training assignments.
- This job can require emergency call INS and weekend availability.
- Laser alignment
- Bearing replacement
- Able to understand technical specification with respect to equipment installation and operation. Clearance checks, interference fits, lubrication, torque requirements.
- Welding, cutting, rigging
- Material handling, operation, and trouble shooting.
- Hydraulics Pipe fitting
- Lubrication basics
- Vibration basics
- Able to troubleshoot 110,220 and 440 voltage
- May perform a variety of electrical/mechanical test to determine exact cause of issues.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or repairs.
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology role
- Experience with equipment repair, 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree with trades concentration.
Associated topics: equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, repair, service technician, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.