At Aimco, our values make us successful. We're unique, enthusiastic, inspiring, and fun. You're someone who challenges the status quo. You're fearless, determined, and passionate about everything you do. And we want you on our team.
The Position: We are hiring a Maintenance Manager to oversee our Left Bank Apartments- 288 units in Philadelphia, PA! We are in University City with easy access to UPenn and Drexel University.
The Company: Aimco is a publicly traded Real Estate Investment trust, who provides quality apartment homes to our residents in twenty key markets across the United States. We believe in building communities with you in mind. Aimco pioneered the Apartment industry over 40 years ago and we haven't stopped evolving since!
This position offers a competitive annual salary, quarterly bonuses, and an opportunity to live on-site!
Keys to Success:
* Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates smoothly.
* A Maintenance Genius. You are our resident expert on all things technical and are able to teach your team members to grow their skills.
* A Concise Communicator. You offer a clear outline to your team and residents helping them understand the timeline and process for work orders.
* A Team Builder. You educate your team members to prepare them for the next milestone in their career.
* Customer-Focused. You are courteous, calm under pressure, and enjoy engaging with your team and our residents.
* Motivated. You feel energized when thinking about achieving you and your team's goals. You don't mind going the extra mile.
* Solution-Focused. You don't focus on the problem, but instead think about solving it. You keep your word, letting your residents know they matter.
* Practical. You like to be prepared, performing preventive maintenance to avoid surprises and emergencies.
Why should you apply?
* You crave great pay and benefits
* You're enthused by quarterly bonuses based on performance
* You're motivated by unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
Benefits: Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (Starts the first day of the month following 30 days of Employment)
* Pet Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Holidays, Wellness and Sick Days
* Maintenance Certification Reimbursement - EPA/HVAC Certification
* Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
* 401k and Employee stock purchase plans
* Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Aimco values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Aimco prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: corporate, director, management, manager i, manager ii, manager iii, manager iv, manager facilities, office manager, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...