Under direction of the Location Leader or Team Leader responsible for maintaining, repairing or replacing all equipment, facilities or rolling stock. May include the construction or disassembly of equipment at facility. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties. After training would also be responsible for driving truck and operation of terragator for commercial application.
Great opportunity for candidates interested in working within Ag, diagnosing & repairing Ag equipment, fabricating, welding and seeking variety in their daily work schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners' safety policies.
- Document preventative maintenance and other repairs
- Inspect and test machinery & equipment during field setups
- Dismantle, install and repair machines & equipment
- Clean, lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of ag machinery
- Lay out, assemble, install and maintain hose systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work hand tools including wrenches, hammers, grinders, welder, torches. Able to operate various types of equipment safely such as: hydraulic unloading equipment, forklifts, pay loaders, pickups, liquid pumps, meters, track mobile, and locomotives.
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36\".
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment as needed.
- May be required to wear respirator.
Agricultural/Welding Experience PreferredLOCATION:
Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, millwright, troubleshoot