Tool & Die Machinst
Affinity in Lakeland, FL
- Industry: Manufacturing - Tool And Die
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $49,000.00 - 74,440.00 / Year*
TOOL AND DIE MACHINIST RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED!
TOOL AND DIE MACHINIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair, Maintain, and Fabricate quality tooling, such as dies, and molds.
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair tooling problems on the production floor.
- Identify and implement tooling improvements.
- Operate Equipment including but not limited to; TIG Welding, Wire EDM, Manual Lathes and Mills, Grinders, and Bench Tools.
TOOL AND DIE MACHINIST REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years experience as a MACHINIST, TOOL MAKER, JOURNEYMAN TOOLMAKER, fabricating, maintaining, and repairing production tooling, molds, and dies.
- Experience in Machining, Metal Stamping, Injection Molding, Blow Molding, extrusion tooling or similar preferred.
Associated topics: die, fixture, mold, melt, molten, tool, toolmaker, tool and die, tool designer, tool die
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!