Loading some great jobs for you...
We have an immediate opening in our service department as a field service technician for an individual with experience in the industrial equipment industry. This position entails performing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on industrial compressed air systems. The main responsibility is to perform diagnostics on malfunctioning air compressors by determining the causes for issues and perform those repairs based on the diagnosis. Servicing the general Portland area.
* Provide maintenance and repairs on compressed air systems
* Perform diagnostics and determine causes for malfunctions on defective air compressor systems
* Provide failure analysis and equipment/system recommendations to improve reliability and/or performance.
* Technical assistance on equipment start-ups and installations
* Read and comprehend operational manuals, electrical schematics, and parts breakdowns
* Documents service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job
* Drive company vehicle to and from job sites, pick up/deliver tools and equipment
* Maintaining service vehicle with proper equipment, tools, and parts to promote efficient, factory approved methods for servicing equipment.
* Other assignments may be given at the discretion of the management
IMMEDIATE NEED!!!- call Cal at 503-###-#### or email
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.