Plant Controls Engineer
Compensation: $79,880.00 - $115,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
A client in the Toledo OH area is looking for a Plant Controls Engineer. This person is going to be responsible for the following:
- Analyzes and helps plan resource capacity and utilization, defines work space requirements, workflow, designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency.
- Collaborates with production managers and supervisors to help estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs necessary for strategic and budgetary decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Conducts research to develop and introduce improved manufacturing methods. Analyze assembly processes to ensure desired results are achieved and sustained. Analyzes data to determine return on investment.
- Works with production personnel to establish or revise work instructions and procedures used in the production environment.
- Participates in the process of identifying and qualifying new production equipment, work stations / systems and test fixtures.
- MUST HAVE 2-5 years' troubleshooting manufacturing equipment - PLC troubleshooting, equipment upgrade, etc.
- MUST HAVE 2-5 years' experience with Continuous Improvement - Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- MUST HAVE 5+ years' engineering background without a bachelors degree - Mechanical or Electrical preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, garden, inventory, lawn, manage, production management, ship, transplant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...