Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Seeking Manufacturing Engineer to support the transfer of new products into manufacturing and also provide support for continuous process improvement for daily production operations.
- Provide daily floor support for assigned business unit manufacturing line for real time resolution of issues and observations for CPI new initiatives.
- Manage and lead a broad set of trouble shooting, tech transfer, validation and other engineering activities.
- Technically support the IVD device manufacturing operation
- Analysis and reporting to management of Statistical Process Control (SPC) data from production operations in real time
- Perform various engineering studies including DOEs, time studies and technical feasibility of new manufacturing process changes.
- Preparation of Engineering Change Order (ECO) packages including BOM updates, standard operational procedure (SOP) updates, drawing updates, raw material specifications and batch records.
- Completion of CAPA projects as assigned by supervisor
- Manage collateral duties as assigned by Eng. Manager (examples: equipment calibrations or departmental training matrix updates)
- Design of new tools and fixtures to improve manufacturing efficiency
- Support IQ/OQ/PQ of new equipment and process transfers to manufacturing including writing of protocols and final reports
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment; Understanding of FDA and ISO regulations.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality systems.
- Experience conducting equipment and process qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, including root cause analysis
- Experience in completing assigned CAPAs, and Root Cause Investigations.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...