Compensation: $106,650.00 - $158,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Manage Contract Manufacturing activities - process controls; kit delivery, training, etc.
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review.
- Help develop and document assembly instructions and time standards as required.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by conducting research; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop, document and maintain production procedures to ensure high standard of manufacturing operations, product quality, reliability, cost control and safety. Perform process improvement and employee training.
- Develop and implement manufacturing methods and techniques, such as Lean, Kanban, 5S, and DFM and lead the waste reduction efforts in the Manufacturing area.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales, Quality, Inventory Control and Production departments to ensure coordination of manufacturing activities and provide solutions to problems.
- Develop and document work center standards, manage job variances, and optimize production workflow to improve BOOs (bill of operations) costs.
- Perform Capacity Requirements Planning by work center and test. Perform DFM and DFT for New Product design reviews.
- Initiate actions to prevent any non-conformance, and document all activities as required.
- Prepare product and process reports by analyzing/summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Ten+ years of experience as a Production Manager, Manufacturing Engineer or similar position. BSEE preferred.
- Knowledge of RF products is a plus, but high-tech manufacturing products experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and IPC class 3 soldering process and techniques is required.
- Knowledge of PCB fabrication, assembly process, machine shop and sheet metal forming is required.
- Ability to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to contracts, product design and manufacture. Effectively interface in English with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Broad ranging and effective PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be familiar with ERP systems; shop floor and statistical process control; work order modules; and capacity planning.
- Preferred experience: with Vantage; Lean Manufacturing; light fixturing and prototype capability.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: forklift, manage, manufacture, mow, plant, plant management, production management, scanner, transplant, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...