Compensation: $88,250.00 - $126,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Client is actively seeking a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in the plant.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and work-flow,
- designs layout of equipment and work-space for maximum efficiency.
- Develop and improve manufacturing methods, assembly methods, and quality control standards
- Lead teams of hourly and salaried personnel in Lean / Kaizen projects in the areas of workstation layout, productivity, safety and quality.
- Implement and train employees on new job methods.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities
- BS Degree with 3+ years of experience in a technical discipline such as Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical or Systems Engineering
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment with a minimum of three years.
- An understanding of lean principles and systems thinking is needed to effectively lead the projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Project management skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...