Assembly Line Worker - FT Hours!
Compensation: $64,920.00 - $93,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Assembly // Des Moines, IA // Full-Time
1st & 2nd Shift available
- Will work in the door plant and on the assembly line pounding glass, attaching handles, bolting frames, checking parts for quality, packing products, and wiping down doors
- Will quality check product to ensure no dents or scratches
- Will cross train in several different areas that involve similar assembly skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Production/assembly experience - 1+ years
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to speak and read English fluently
- 1st Shift Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm. OT is available.
2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4PM-12:30PM. OT is available
- Clean production environment
- Must be comfortable with hot and cold temperatures. Warehouse can vary from 62 degrees to 110 degrees in the summers
- Company promotes within
Please apply with resume or contacting Andrew at:
562-###-#### (Text only)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...