Manufacturing Eng Body
Compensation: $86,620.00 - $128,850.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team Strong Project Management skills and resultoriented mindset
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- 3D CAD review abilities (Teamcenter, VisMockup, CATIA, or equivalent)
- Understanding of PFMEA and failure mode avoidance principles
- Strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate in stressful situations within timing constraints
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Automotive Manufacturing Engineering experience required
- Experience w/automotive assembly tooling, processes and facilities required
Bachelor degree in Engineering
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...